Working with Vedasya requires a passion for delivering excellence. Our people are fundamental to our success and we make every effort to identify and recruit the very best person for every job. We offer our people the opportunity to chart their own future and a fast paced growth within a fast-growing company. Our professionals work with some of the most talented people in education industry, and enhance their capabilities as a part of the Greatest Learning Organization in the World. Our company has the products in Java/J2ee technologies. VedaJunction being the core product of the company offers excellent options i8n different areas of education technology.
Vedasya is always looking forward to hire the best and brightest Software Engineers to unleash their expertise and potential.
Business and Sales Manager
- Responsible for active sales and promotion of VedaJunction.
- Experience in education industry
- Good communication & presentation skills with pleasing extrovert personality.
- Knowledge of web applications, Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of homeschooling processes and communities is a plus
Java Developer/ Team Lead
- Candidates should be proficient in Java J2EE programming and have experience in using Struts, Hibernate, EJB framework. Proficiency in writing SQL queries. Good Communication and ability to work and manage teams.
- Would be responsible for current and new J2EE product development. Also responsible for product customization and deployment at client sites. Interaction with senior management.
- Skill Set: Java, J2EE, Java script, EJB, Html, Struts, Hibernate, Android and IOS etc.
- Skills: Web Designing/ HTML5 programming, Responsive design, Photoshop
Authors and Content Providers
- Experienced in writing content for K-12 courses
- Should be proficient in using content authoring tools
- Requirements in Texas, Ney York, Arizona and California
- You can work from home
- Urgent requirement for ELA, Maths, Science and Spanish
- You will be enrolled in our partner program